Your health and safety is our first priority. We have implemented extensive safety guidelines. These include limiting the number of patients scheduled in the waiting room, HEPA filters in each room with windows open for air exchange, and an extensive sanitation protocol following each patient.
Everyone coming in must wear a mask in the office.
For those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please call you primary care practitioner. Please see the CDC website for further details.
Please call us at 212-319-5757 if you have any questions.
About Alban Acupuncture
At Alban Acupuncture, we strive to bring the highest quality acupuncture and Chinese Medicine care to New York City. We create personalized therapies including acupuncture, tui na, Chinese herbal medicine, and essential oils. The practice is led by Joseph Alban, who has published widely on chronic pain, skin conditions, and pelvic conditions. Read more about Alban Acupuncture. Read more about Joseph Alban, L.Ac…
Conditions We Treat
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Customize an Herbal Formula (5/18/2021)
- Don’t Use Ice (5/4/2021)
- Acupuncture Treatment of Rosacea (4/28/2021)
- Acupuncture for Sports Injuries (3/31/2021)
- Acupuncture Beats Cancer Pain (3/19/2021)
- Acupuncture and Covid Long Haulers (11/11/2020)
- Acne Healing Foods (8/19/2020)
- 10 Things to Know about Acupuncture for Pelvic Pain (8/12/2020)