Your health and safety is our first priority. We have implemented extensive safety guidelines to ensure social distancing. These include limiting the number of patients scheduled, no patients in the waiting room upon arrival, and an extensive sanitation protocol following each patient.
Everyone coming in will be screened for fever and COVID-19 symptoms. Everyone must wear a mask in the office.
For those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please call you primary care practitioner. Please see the CDC website for further details.
Please call us at 212-319-5757 if you have any questions.
About Alban Acupuncture
At Alban Acupuncture, we strive to bring the highest quality acupuncture and Chinese Medicine care to New York City. We create personalized therapies including acupuncture, tui na, Chinese herbal medicine, and essential oils. The practice is led by Joseph Alban, who has published widely on chronic pain, skin conditions, and pelvic conditions. Read more about Alban Acupuncture. Read more about Joseph Alban, L.Ac…
Conditions We Treat
Recent Blog Posts
- Mindfulness Meditation Resources (7/8/2020)
- Acupuncture COVID-19 Safety Guidelines (6/22/2020)
- Chinese Medicine Dermatology: An Intro (2/24/2020)
- Acupuncture, Acne, and LED Light Therapy: Synergistic Effects (6/25/2019)
- Healing Power of Light Therapy (2/28/2019)
- Essential Oils: The Smells of Health (5/17/2017)
- Why I love Kefir (2/1/2017)
- Why am I so Hot? Heat in Chinese Medicine (10/5/2016)