Chinese medicine is more than just what I do in my office, Acupuncture, Acupressure, and Chinese herbal formulas. There are many practices which prevent illnesses and maintain health that you can do on your own.
Here are some I often recommend to my patients and my readers.
Food as Medicine
Eating healthy is the best way to prevent illnesses. Here are some articles which share Chinese medicine dietary therapies and philosophy of food choices.
- Eating Healthy to Create Harmony
- Chinese Medicine Recommendations for Vegetarians
- A Rainy Day Beef Ginger Soup
- Foods to Beat the Common Cold
Our bodies are made to move. Here are some exercises and stretches to boost your body and your qi.
You can use acupressure as a self massage to help boost your energy, reduce pain, and prevent illness.
- Acupressure for Cramps, Digestive Problems, and Boosting Energy
- Acupressure for Nausea, Hiccups, and Acid Reflux
- Acupressure for Headaches
Prevent and Beat the Common Cold
Chinese medicine has tons of remedies to prevent and treat the common cold. Here are a few.
Latest posts by Joseph Alban, L.Ac. (see all)
- 5 Things You Should Do (at Home) to Improve Your Digestion - November 24, 2015
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - October 27, 2015
- How Acupuncture Treats Acne - October 13, 2015