Integrative urology is essential. The field of integrative medicine is about how to best combine mainstream medicine and alternative medicine. It is essential because many people live with urologic conditions, such as chronic pelvic pain syndrome, chronic prostatitis, interstitial cystitis, and overactive bladder, without help. This impacts their work, education, social life, and overall wellbeing.
I have helped many people with these conditions in my New York acupuncture clinic. The acupuncture and Chinese medicine approach works to correct imbalances that are causing the condition. Mostly, urologic conditions are caused from inhibition of circulation and weakness of energy.
Here are the best posts about how acupuncture can help interstitial cystitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, chronic prostatitis, overactive bladder, and recovery from prostate cancer surgery.
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
- Acupuncture’s Approach for Interstital Cystitis
- Acupuncture for Interstital Cystitis
Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- More Research on Acupuncture for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Electroacupuncture works for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Prostatitis Without and Infection
- Acupuncture for Chronic Prostatitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Incontinence following Prostate Cancer Surgery