Acupressure for Back and Neck Pain
On Monday is the last class of my Acupressure for Self Healing Class at the Open Center. My some of students asked for a preview of the class.
- We will discuss imbalance that cause back pain such as qi stagnation, qi vacuity, dampness, and cold
- We will cover powerful acupressure points for back pain like Small Intestine 3 and Kidney 3
- We’ll discuss San Jiao 5, 6, and 8 for neck pain
- I will teach you some qi gong and back exercises for back pain and exercises for shoulder pain and neck pain
- And we’ll review the Dao Yin acupressure and the acupressure tune up
GET RSS FEED
Like us on Facebook
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Joseph Alban is a licensed acupuncturist. All information provided on alban acupuncture.com is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. If you have a specific health concern, please contact us at 917.887.4946 regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.